This Thanksgiving, make your holiday meal extra special with a little assistance from Chef Cathy Pavlos at LUCCA, who is offering to handle everything from shopping for groceries and scrubbing roasting pans, to worrying about whether the turkey is cooked to the right temperature and picking out wines! The best part of the deal? You can impress family and friends with a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner menu featuring Free-Range Turkeys cooked to perfection!
With LUCCA’s Thanksgiving takeout dinner, guests may entertain 2 or 200 guests with ease and offer a special mouth-watering menu guaranteed to delight any budget and palate. Our traditional takeout dinners are capable of feeding up to 10 guests, and include a lavish spread featuring a Free-Range Turkey, stuffed and roasted to perfection, for $365 (add $36.50 per person for each additional guest). In addition, a complete meal for individual diners may be purchased for $36.50 each. All meals must be ordered by Friday, November 20th for pick up on or before Thursday, November 26th at noon. Orders may be placed by calling (949) 725-1773.
LUCCA’s Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner includes:
* LUCCA Free-Range Turkey (12-14 lbs for 10 people; larger turkeys available)
* Apple-Pork Sausage, Fennel and Sage Stuffing
* Rich Turkey Gravy
* Cranberry-Orange Chutney
* Mashed Yukon Potatoes and Parsnips with Parmesan Cheese
* Fire-in-the-Sky Yams with Candied Walnuts
* Farmer’s Market Green Beans with Hazelnuts and Fresh Oregano
* LUCCA Salad: Organic Mesclun Greens, Market Tomatoes, Roasted Peppers, Kalamata Olives and Balsamic Vinaigrette
* Assorted Silver-Dollar Dinner Rolls
* Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
“I am proud to say that our attention to detail is ‘legendary,’ which means that our customers can relax and enjoy themselves,” comments Cathy Pavlos, Executive Chef and Co-Owner of the Irvine eatery. “I use the freshest, quality imported and domestic products that I can find – products, that in many cases, are natural, organic, and hormone, pesticide and antibiotic-free.”
LUCCA also offers Thanksgiving dinner items a la carte. For more information or to place orders, guests may call (949) 725-1773.